CCP is excited to welcome a new minister to lead our congregation! We invite you peruse our website to get a sense of the “flavor” of community. The materials below will be of special interest to prospective candidates.
Seeking a Part-time Pastor Position?
Consider Christ Church, Presbyterian
in Burlington, Vermont
where you can make a difference
Who We Are
Christ Church, Presbyterian is a progressive, family-sized congregation that is known for:
• Following where Jesus leads us in service to others.
• Our commitment to the study of progressive theology and social justice issues.
• Putting our faith into action by fostering and supporting small group and individual missions.
• Our leadership in the battle for ordination of LGBTQ clergy and officers.
• Being one of the early More Light congregations and a “Matthew 25” church.
• Being a Beloved Community in caring for our neighbor and each other.
• Non-traditional liturgy and weekly Communion.
The Pastor We Seek Is:
• Drawn to speak freely and authentically from the pulpit.
• Comfortable leading a theologically progressive and spiritually diverse congregation.
• A compassionate and gifted pastoral caregiver.
• Equipped to help us integrate our vision of being a Beloved Community into all aspects of our congregational life and work.
What We Offer Is:
• A part-time (3/5) position with flexible schedule and hours.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• The choice of working from home.
• An active and committed congregation with a team to help plan worship.
• A beautiful place to live where you can make a difference.
For more information, use the links below:
Please contact David Boedy if you have questions or are interested in the position.