• Kiah Morris interviews Tabitha Moore on her video series called “Color Lines in the Green Mountains”.
• Kate Bowler teaches the History of Christianity in North America and has written about the church’s complicity in racial injustice. Her website/blog is katebowler.com.
• “What I am Learning from my White Grandchildren: Truths About Race”
• “How Studying Privilege Systems Can Strengthen Compassion”
• “Let’s Get to the Root of Racial Injustice”
• “How to Overcome our Biases? Walk Boldly Towards Them”
• “How We’re Priming Some Kids for College and Others for Prison”
(Mary Beth plans to watch one Ted Talk/week and hopes to discuss this with others. Let her know if you’d like to watch and discuss one / week for the month of July.)•
• “Unspoken: America’s Native American Boarding Schools” PBS documentary under an hour. (Elinore recommends
• “Stone Ghosts in the South: Confederate Monuments and America’s Battle with
Itself” A 27-minute NBC News documentary that aims to help us understand hate, heritage, and the legacy of the Confederacy. (Elinore recommends)
• “Shelter in Place: Living in the Shadow of the Petrochemical Industry” a 45-minute documentary on Amazon Prime
• “9066 to 9/11” focuses on the parallels between the post-September 11 treatment of Arab Americans and Muslims in this country with treatment of Japanese Americans after the start of World War II.
• Take a virtual tour of the Underground Railroad at http://rokeby.org/ (Audrey recommends)
• Learn the difference between being a racial justice ally and a co-conspirator by listening to Bettina Love (Audrey recommends)